Thursday, July 9, 2015

Review!! Elude-- Rachel Van Dyken!!!!

Holy hello Maggie!!! What just happened?? I thought that I was prepared. I truly did. I really thought that I had steeled myself for the gamut of emotions that I would experience after hearing Sergio and Andi's story- but, no. Rachel, being the ninja master that she is, managed to sneak in there and totally overwhelm me on this one!!!! I'm talking total ugly cry. 
I understand that the book had to end the way that it did, for the rest of the story to unfold, but I just didn't want it that way. Not even close. I wanted Sergio to finally have it. It. That same it that everyone else has. I know that it will happen, I have that faith in Rachel, but I just have to wait a bit longer now. I've said it so many times now- that I didn't think she could top Nixon and Chase, then she did with Chase and Mil, again with Tex and Mo, then with Ax and Amy, next Phoenix and Bee- and now, Sergio and Andi. This woman, this amazing author, continues to astound me with her books. Every. Single. Time. I can't imagine what I did before I discovered Rachel, and I'm so glad that I don't have to go back to a place when I didn't know her work. It's fabulous, and Elude only adds to that. Highly recommended and a whopping 5 stars!! 



http://www.amazon.com/Elude-Eagle-Elite-Book-6-ebook/dp/B00ZE6LTFU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1436489004&sr=8-1&keywords=Elude

No comments:

Post a Comment