Sunday, March 15, 2020

New Release & Review!!! Runaway Road— Devney Perry!!!


Oh how I do love me some Devney Perry!! Now, any time she puts put a new series, I always get a little tingly feeling, wondering just how it’s all gonna go down, but with this one, I have to admit, I was a little apprehensive. I didn’t know if this story was going to grab me the way all of her other books had. It was different. The whole premise and storyline was something that she had never done. So, I just didn’t know if I was going to connect to it or not. What a fool I was to worry. 
I was hooked from the very first chapter y’all, as soon as I saw what Londyn’s plan was, I knew I had to have it all. I knew I was in for this joyride with my hands up in the air, going full throttle. And what a ride it was.
A true journey of self discovery, Londyn is basically finding her way, not back home, but to the home that she never found to begin with. And she also had to find herself along the way. And with Brooks there to help her, wow. Their story is beautiful, magical and real. And that’s something that I always love about Devney’s books. They are always real.
I was well and truly fascinated with both Londyn and Brooks, as well as this small little WV town that brought them together, and the love that they built, all while thinking their time was limited. It was fantastic.
I can’t wait for the rest of the series, as I know they’ll be just as spectacular, and I’m going to fall just as hard.


RUNAWAY ROAD

Release Date: March 6th, 2020
Purchase Details: www.devneyperry.com/books/runaway-road

Londyn McCormack didn’t have a typical childhood. She ran away from home at sixteen, escaping parents more interested in drugs than their daughter. She doesn’t have loving siblings or an adorable pet. Her only family is the five other runaway kids who shared her junkyard home.

Life pulled them all in separate directions, taking her to Boston. For a short time, she thought she’d found something permanent. But after a devastating divorce, she’s running away again, this time to find a lost friend.

She’s driving across the country in her convertible. As a teenager, the rusty car was her shelter. As an adult, it’s her ride to freedom.

Except one flat tire derails her trip. Her life collides with Brooks Cohen. They walked away from the first crash. The second might destroy them both.





No comments:

Post a Comment