Monday, August 18, 2014

Elicit-- Rachel Van Dyken!!!

I just knew that when I finally got a hold of Tex's story, that it was going to be the best yet- and don't ya know- I was absolutely right!! OH MY GOD!!!!! I am in love with this book!!!!! Definitely my favorite of the Eagle Elite series, which again, is by FAR one of my favorite book series ever. It is just that damn awesome. Period. If you haven't already started it, first off let me ask- why??? Second, get on it NOW. There is a reason that Rachel herself has stated that Eagle Elite is her own personal fave of her works, so that oughta tell y'all something.

Tex and Mo- god, they steal my soul, not just my heart and my breath- but just my flat out soul. Theirs is one of those stories that you just knew was going to be simply explosive and unforgettable, but I had no idea that it was going to be so beautiful. Because it was just that- beautiful. And tragic. And gut wrenching. Mind blowing. Stop your heart beat in your chest and the breath coming from your lungs-- freaking amazing. Nothing like it. I honestly have no clue how Rachel is going to beat it in the future- even though I can sense that Phoenix is definitely going to test my theory on that. 

Without a doubt, this is one of the greatest books I have ever had the pleasure of feasting my eyes on, and is truly a shining example of why I love literature. It just makes everything better to find that joy in the words that an author has poured their love into.

So, yeah- I definitely give Elicit 5 stars, maybe more than that. It's awesome- I can't say enough about it. Just get it now. Trust the junkie...........

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment