Thursday, March 23, 2017

New Release & Review!!! Explored By The Mountain Man In Space-- Frankie Love!!!




Well, as much as it pains me to say it, it was not love at first words for Nick Hugh and I. This guy was a straight up jerk-face when we are first introduced to him! I had such high hopes for him, given that I wanted the man to have the woman of his dreams since he was stuck on a planet, far away from home- trying to discover a rare mineral that would improve the quality of life on Earth.
However, those hopes were dashed when he met his bride, Nova. This sweet girl, who was trying her best to start over from a crappy life back on Earth, had no idea what she was walking into. She was bombarded by a man who instantly hated her, simply because of her last name. A name that she felt nothing but shame for. A name she was running from. A name that she felt guilty for having. She only wanted the only thing in her life that she'd never received- love. And that seemed to be the only thing that Nick was incapable of giving her.
I almost felt that these two were doomed from the start. But, Frankie proved me wrong! Now, don't get me wrong, it took a lot of her fabulous words to get me over my anger towards Nick, but eventually, she pulled me through it, and made me fall for the big idiot- even if it took a long time. 
It took Nick finally realizing that he had a ton of misplaced anger and guilt for things that were out of his control, and thoughts that were being directed at the wrong person. It also took a near tragic occurrence for him to see just how precious his lady love was before he finally woke up and got his head out of his tail. But thankfully, it happened. And we got the HEA that we so desperately wanted. And for that, I am all kinds of giddy.
I am a huge fan of Frankie Love, and usually devour her stuff as soon as I get my hands on it, and this was no exception. So, pick it up now, because you won't be disappointed!!



Title: Explored by the Mountain Man in Space
Author: Frankie Love
Genre: Contemporary
Release Date: March 23, 2017



Blurb

Boldly going where no mountain man has gone before …
I’m determined to make a fortune on this new frontier.
Five years in, my mail-order bride arrives.
How in the hell did I get matched with the daughter of the man that ruined my family’s life?
We’re millions of miles away from Earth and my cabin doesn’t have space for any of her drama.
Problem is, she’s the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen.
It’s time to explore her launch pad … I know she wants my rocket.
Dear You,
There is no alien-love in this mail-order bride romance, promise! Just bearded hotties and the women they’ve claimed—in space! Nick and Nova’s love story is out-of-this-world! #bigbang #intergalacticorgasm #nicerocket
xo, frankie







Purchase Links

99c for a limited time only

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






Author Bio

Frankie Love writes sexy stories about bad boys and mountain men.

❤Get ready to fall in love ... you deserve it!❤



Author Links

No comments:

Post a Comment