Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Review!!!! Flawed Heart-- Bella Jewel!!!

So, I just finished Max and Belle's story last night, and I am in love with these two!! Their love, which truly withstood the test of time, is so beautiful. When I started it, I didn't know if Max was going to be able to redeem himself, sadly. It seemed as though so much had happened to tear a wedge into their relationship, and five years had passed, without any contact between the two. Max seemingly had gone on with his life, while Belle had just kind of put hers on pause. 
Little did I realize that Max was hurting just as much as Belle was. He was just as miserable, and had been suffering just as bad. Because he too, had been living for five long years, without the live of his life. He just did a better job of hiding his anguish, and instead channelled it into the rage he needed to compete in underground fighting. I also felt bad for him, due to the fact that he had no idea that he had a daughter, no clue whatsoever. I did have a big problem with Belle doing that to him. I felt as though regardless of what had happened between them, that Immy still deserved her father. 
I loved how fiercely Max and Belle loved each other, and how they both ultimately refused to give up on that love. I knew that Bella would not let me down, and that these two would have their HEA, but God was it heart wrenching getting there!! Bella is definitely an author that knows how to twist your gut and make you squirm before you get your jollies, but that I suppose is one of the reasons that I love her books so much!! Flawed Heart was no exception, and gets 5 blinding stars from me!!!!



Links to Buy 

No comments:

Post a Comment