Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Unbeautifully- Undeniable Book 2-- Madeline Sheehan

Well, I actually read this book a couple of weeks ago, but am just now getting the chance to review it- told ya I would eventually get there!!! Anywho, my oh my, I do adore this book. Just as I did the first in the series, Undeniable. This book starts in a weird place after Undeniable, so that you are kind of lost in the beginning and going, "Wait, what the hell?" However, you quickly realize the things that have occurred to get us to the point where this book begins, then we go back in time a few years to start the story of Danny and Ripper. Yeah, that Ripper (if you read Undeniable-- which you ABSOLUTELY should, then you know all about Ripper). All I can say is Yummy Yum Yum. Regardless of his physical scars, he is one of the most beautiful people, with such a beautiful heart when it comes to Danny. He really would go to the ends of the earth to save her or just to keep her safe from hurt or harm. I love that he loves her that much, not to say that she doesn't feel exactly the same for him. It really is such a tragic but beautiful story about life and love. It is definitely not a typical love story, just as the author says. It is dark and gritty, rough and ragged, and rode hard and put up wet-- but it is FANFUCKINTASTIC. Yeah I said it-- read it damn it. You will not be sorry!! 5 glorious stars!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment