Friday, October 6, 2017

New Release!!! Summer Captive-- Alexa Riley & Jessa Kane!!!



Geez Loiuse, can Alexa Riley and Jessa Kane make me need a cold drink!! The team is one for the record books, folks! I for one vote that more of their books be written together- because as hot as they are on their own- when you throw together all of their talents, it is almost too much to take!!!
Lainey and Carver are almost too hot for summer, so it's a good thing they were unleashed as the heat is winding down. I mean, dang. The beast and the beauty- that's the best way to sum this one up. And in this instance, this beast is NOT backing down from taking what he wants. And the only thing he wants is his Princess.
While I loved that Lainey was trying to redefine herself as an independent woman, given the horrors of her past, I almost wanted to shake her for not recognizing the beauty she had in Carver's love. This gentle giant wanted nothing more than to worship her from sunrise to sunset. It literally pained him to have to be away from her- and that gutted me. I wanted her to realize, much sooner than she did, that she needed him as much as he needed her. Luckily- this is an AR/JK book, so I didn't have to wait too long, lol!!
Do I even have to mention how hot the sex scenes were, because come on- you already should know what you're getting from these ladies- it's pure good 'ole smut of the best kind. Which is why we all read and love them anyway, but just to say- they're fabulously hot. As you can guess, no negative words here- everything is great with this one, and I only want more as soon as I can get it!!  :)
5 stars!!!





Lainey has heard the ghost stories of the beast in the woods, but one night around a campfire she discovers some legends are true.

The Butcher has watched her from a distance, but he’s a man with needs and won’t deny himself any longer.

Warning: We’ve teamed up with Jessa Kane again to bring you filthy, over-the-top hotness. It’s ridiculously fun, so don’t be shy! Grab your marshmallows and join us for this dirty treat!












No comments:

Post a Comment