Monday, August 21, 2017

New Release & Review!!! Mercy-- Debra Anastasia!!!




Oh. Dear. Jesus. I have never read a book like this. Never. One that has given me SUCH a hangover that I cannot even begin to describe it. This one is, hands down, one of my absolute favorite of the year. Maybe ever. Everything about it is ah-freaking-mazing. Not one word would I change. Nothing.
The only other words that I have read of Debra's were of her humorous nature, so I really had no idea what to expect going into this one. Because, honestly- my mind was engrossed in the hilarity that I knew of her previously. But, she blew me the eff away. I mean, speechless.
Mercy (Nix) and Becca- oh sweet Jaysus- can I get more of these two. Such broken depravity from the one, and the shining sun that is all that is good from the other. Nix is so beautiful, but so similar looking to the man that he abhors, the man that rendered so much unspeakable pain and anguish upon him, that he decided to cover his entire body in an art form that makes him unrecognizable. However, Becca, only having met him as a child, knows him on a bone deep level, once they are finally reunited years later.
I am not going to sugar coat this- this story is flat out ugly at times. When I said that Nix is a man of broken depravity, I didn't lie- he is out for the blood of the man that broke the spirit of his childhood. So, make no mistake- Debra doesn't hold back on that. She lets us know just how far Nix is willing to go, not only to exact his vengeance, but to protect what's his. Her storytelling is beautiful in that respect.
No matter as broken as he is though, his Becca is right by his side through it all. Once she discovers that Nix is the boy she met all those years prior, she never turns back. She is in for life. These two have a bond that cannot be broken. 
I know there isn't enough for me to say that can even begin to tell you how good this book is, so just pick up your own copy and find out. You won't be disappointed. Is is dark? Yes. Is it hot? Heck yes. Is it worth every single penny you'll spend? Oh, mother of god- more than you can imagine. Do it now, people. Just trust me on this one!!
5 beautifully depraved stars!!!




Title: Mercy
Author: Debra Anastasia
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: August 21, 2017



Blurb

He taught me to kill. Murder is in my blood now. It runs through my veins and though I hide the monster I see in the mirror with ink, it doesn’t keep him from coming out.

My street name is Mercy, but I never show any. Except for her. I watch Becca, though she doesn’t know. She saved me a long time ago; the day my father killed my mother. Her bravery turned her into a target.

My father holds a grudge and knife with the same proficiency, and Becca is the focus of his hatred. And I’m the only monster who can save her.







Purchase Links

$2.99 for a limited time

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






Trailer







Author Bio

Debra Anastasia likes to write from her heart, her soul or her butt. The genres she dabbles in are examples of that. There are two paranormal romances in the Seraphim Series and now four contemporary romances in the Poughkeepsie Brotherhood Series and a stand alone in the same genre, Mercy. Fire Down Below and Fire in the Hole, Booty Camp Dating Service and Beast complete her comedy repertoire. The Revenger, a dark paranormal romance, is finally in the light, and the last, a novella called Late Night with Andres, is special because 100% of the proceeds go to breast cancer research. 

Debra lives in Maryland with her two kids, husband of twenty years and two dogs. The king of the house is clearly the tuxedo cat that is the size of a small donkey. Find about her latest adventures on DebraAnastasia.com


Author Links

No comments:

Post a Comment