Sunday, June 11, 2017

Coming Soon!!! Elemental Mating-- Milly Taiden!!!

 



ARC REVIEW

Nice start to the series! This one was a little beyond just the paranormal shifter aspect, as it had a little bit of demon fun thrown in, as well. 
While some parts were a little "scattered"- it was an overall enjoyable read. I enjoyed the dynamic and chemistry between Parish and Melinda, as well as Melinda's fascination with her "kitty".
I'm already a fan of Molly Taiden's, so I was familiar with her writing style already, and had been looking forward to this series. I think, after reading the teaser at the end of Elemental Mating, that I may even enjoy book 2 even more!! Can't wait to see what she has in store for us next, as I'm always up for more shifter fun and love!!
4 stars!!

No comments:

Post a Comment