Thursday, April 6, 2017

New Release & Review!!! Honored-- Frankie Love!!!




Oh my gracious, I simply love and adore this series SO freaking much!!!! These mountain men make me melt, each and every time, I swear!! And Hawk is just the latest to the long line of sexier than sine men that Frankie has given us to drool over. A true bad boy, with the purest heart of gold- I fell for him hard and fast. 
And sweet Honor- that girl may have very well have made me fall for her even quicker. This poor girl, well she broke my damn heart. Through through. The mud and murk that had been the horror of her past- it gutted me to know she had endured it. The hell that the man that she had trusted to do right by her family, and her children, had put her through- well, it was just plain and simply ugly. Which made me want the beauty of pure and good love, all the more a possibility for her.
The connection that she instantly has with Hawk, it was something that I knew would be something that could withstand anything. Any obstacle that was thrown at them. I just never imagined those obstacles to be the two people that they loved the most. It honestly amazed me to see Jax and Harper be their biggest opposition, seeing as they were exactly the same as Hawk and Honor. Their love began much in the same way. Their connection was just as instant, just as concrete. Yet, they were the very two people who couldn't seem to understand the love that these two people had found in each other. And that just right out pissed me off!! I wanted them to be Hawk and Honor's biggest cheerleaders- not the naysayers! So, I was glad to see both Jax and Harper finally pull their heads out of their rears and see the beauty of Hawk and Honor for what it really was. It certainly took them long enough.
One of the things that I loved the most about this book was getting in time with many of our favorites from the past stories, and seeing how the couples have fared in their own lives. I loved each of their books, so I love that Frankie gave us further glimpses into them in Honored. I don't know if we'll get anymore books in this series, but I sure hope we do- because I am hooked!!
5 stars!!!



Title: Honored: The Mountain Man’s Babies
Author: Frankie Love
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: April 6, 2017


Blurb

When my cousin Jax bails me out after a bar fight, I head to his middle-of-nowhere cabin.
Not my first choice—but who knows, maybe I’ll become a real fucking mountain man.

I’m not the only person staying at Jax’s place.
His wife’s cousin, Honor, is here too.
Suddenly this mountain is looking a hell of a lot better.

When Honor tells me her life is complicated it’s the understatement of the century.
Besides having a tender heart and the face of an angel, she’s a sister-wife, on the run from her ex, desperate to give her children a better life.

I’ve spent the last few years fucking around while Honor’s been raising her babies.
It’s time for me to get my shit together.
No one thinks Honor should get involved with another man, especially a man like me.

But they don’t understand—Honor is my woman now.
And I’m not leaving this mountain until I have her.






Purchase Links

99c for a limited time only

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited




Author Bio

Frankie Love writes sexy stories about bad boys and mountain men.

❤Get ready to fall in love ... you deserve it!❤



Author Links

No comments:

Post a Comment