Wednesday, January 11, 2017

New Release & Review!!! Wilder-- Frankie Love!!!

 

Finally, our boy Dean gets his book!!! Yay!!! We met and fell for him back in Timber, when he came to Jaxon's aid, and showed himself to be an awesome stand up guy, and bestie to Jax, so I was waiting on our resident hipster to get his HEA as well.
We knew that he was getting a little melancholy, watching his buddies get their women, and pop out loads of babies (and man, I mean LOADS of babies). So, I wanted him to get his own piece of happy too.
And then, along came Stella, and his life changed. Not just because of her- although she was a HUGE part of it, but he also suddenly found himself the guardian of his infant niece and nephew- after tragic circumstances lead them to their uncle. In the blink of an eye, the life Dean had led before, was no more.
But, the biggest surprise of all was yet to be revealed, and man what a surprise it was!! I don't want to give away the details, but you're going to love the little curveball that Frankie throws Dean and Stella's way!!
All in all, Wilder is just as sexy and amazing as Timber and Bucked, and lives up to the hype as much as you can imagine. It is a great, short, hot read, and a fab addition to Frankie Love's arsenal!!!
5 stars!!!




Title: Wilder
Author: Frankie Love
Genre: Romantic Suspense
Release Date: January 12, 2017



Blurb

The night I meet Stella, everything changes.

Somehow in the course of an evening, this sexy city girl not only gets my mountain man c*ck, but she captures my heart.

I have to have her.

But the next day, it all comes to a crashing halt.

Literally.

My life isn’t just mine anymore—now I have my brother’s babies to think about.

Our lives were already going in different directions … I have to show her this mountain is the place she belongs.
 


Darling Reader,

This story has true love written all over it. It's dirty, sweet, and WILD(ER) than the last. The cast from TIMBER and BUCKED are back in this novella that was written with you in mind. Treat yourself, sweetie!

xo, frankie







Purchase Links

Only 99c

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited







Author Bio


Frankie Love writes sexy stories about bad boys and mountain men.

❤Get ready to fall in love ... you deserve it!❤



Author Links

No comments:

Post a Comment