Thursday, January 29, 2015

Consume Me-- Ryan Michele!!!!!


That's it- Tug has done it. He has de-throned Cruz as my Ravage MC man. I didn't know if it could happen, but yes- yes it has. Talk about a swoon worthy male- you have it in Tug. Not only is he an MC badass, but he's also former military, and an alpha!! It's the holy trifecta!!! Honestly, poor ole Blaze never stood a chance at resisting him. But, don't we love that she tried to.
I loved Blaze!! She was the perfect brand of feisty for our MC boy- regardless of her profession, she wasn't a club mama- she was respectable. The girls at X envied her, while at the same time, learning to respect her. She reminds me so much of Harlow that way. A big ole boom in a tiny package. Enough to make some grown men quake in their boots. And, the fact that she made Tug stick it out in order to win her- loved that. She didn't just fall at his feet- he actually had to put in the work. Thank god he was a persistent man!!
Almost as much as I loved learning about Tug and Blaze- I adored getting more of Buzz and Breaker. Those two are a mystery in themselves, so I really hope that Ryan has big things planned for those boys. I need their stories- hint, hint woman!!
This was an easy one for me to give 5 stars to- much like the rest of the Ravage MC books. They are all pretty damn fab!!


Be sure to pick up your copy of Consume Me:

http://www.amazon.com/Consume-Me-Ravage-MC-3-ebook/dp/B00SEZC5KQ/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&sr=8-1&qid=1422547552


AUTHOR STALKING:
 
Ryan Michele
@Ryan_Michele

No comments:

Post a Comment