Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Beck-- Harper Sloan

Have I told you lately that I love you?? 

Yep, those are the words I find myself saying to Harper after reading Beck, book 3 in the Corps Security series!!! I freaking loved this book!!!! John Beckett completely stole my heart- even more than Greg Cage did before him, and Axel Reid before that. Ah, those boys!!! I cannot say enough about them and how they love their women- it is just a wholly consuming feeling that they should these girls. Makes me wanna jump into those pages!! 


Now, I gotta say- Maddox has been my man since day one- and I don't think that is going to change at all, but Beck damn sure makes a close second for sure!!!! To see all of the pain, both internal an external that Dee went through, and to know that Beck was with her every step of the way---- total swoon worthy!!! He stuck by her through it all, even when she tried her best to push him to the other end of her world. He never left- didn't budge at all, not an inch. Pure and unadulterated love. 
Now, I also have to say, this one brought the tears by the bucket loads. I can't say why- just be prepared for your earth to tilt and rock around on its axis. You are gonna scream and cry, curse Harper for everything she is worth, and maybe even question your entire existence (yeah, it's that big)-- but it's worth it-- I promise you!! It truly brings out the beauty of the full story and how these guys are not just friends, but family- true brothers. And everything that happens is going to make you love Sway SO MUCH MORE!!! Not that we don't all already adore him, just sayin'.....  
So, now I am not so patiently (a virtue I will never possess) waiting for the rest of the story- and yes I said story. I know there is more than one left to be told- but to me, the real story is the brotherhood of these men. The real reason for all of this is to show the love between all of these people- the family that they have created within one another. And Harper has done a fanfreakingtastic job of telling this story!! I find myself going above and beyond to spread te word about these books because that's how great they are. Absolutely phenomenal- and it doesn't hurt that the guys are sex gods either ;)

5 HUGE stars!!!!!!!!!!!!

Series Reading Order:

Book 1:  Axel

Book 2:  Cage

Book 3:  Beck

Book 4:  Cooper

Book 5:  Locke


Get your copy of Beck here:

Amazon:  http://www.amazon.com/Beck-Corps-Security-Harper-Sloan-ebook/dp/B00HHBU5JG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1388099878&sr=8-1&keywords=beck%2C+harper+sloan

Barnes & Noble:  http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/beck-harper-sloan/1117792748?ean=2940148966555

Smashwords:  http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/390950


And because we all need to know everything we can about this fab chick, Harper:


Harper lives in small town Georgia just a short drive from her hometown of Peachtree City. She (and her 3 daughters) enjoy ruling the house they dubbed 'Estrogen Ocean', much to her husbands chagrin. Harper has a borderline unhealthy obsession with books; you can almost ALWAYS find her with herereader attached. As an ex-reviewer and blogger, Harper's passion for reading runs deep. It wasn't until 'Axel' decided to take up residence that she realized her true calling.

She started using writing as a way to unwind when the house went to sleep at night; and with a house full of crazy it was the perfect way to just relax. It didn't take long before a head full of very demanding alphas would stop at nothing to have their story told.

Social Links:

Facebook Author Page:www.facebook.com/harpersloanbooks

Twitter: @harpersloan

Website:

Goodreads Author Page: http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/7122060.Harper_Sloan?from_search=true

 

Pinterest:  http://pinterest.com/HarperSloan/

Email:   authorharpersloan@gmail.com

Instagram:  @harper_sloan




No comments:

Post a Comment