Saturday, May 25, 2013

Welcoming myself to Blog World

The idea of having a blog for the sole purpose of reviewing all of the MANY books that I have read over the years, has been something that I have wanted to do for quite some time. However, as usually in the life of a wife and mother, who still works her full time job, this idea has been sacrificed several times to make way for other life issues. So, I am now happy and proud to say, that I have taken the reins and started one of my mini- dreams. I have always been one to scope out reviews on books from other readers before I purchase them. Sometimes, they aid in my decision to buy the book- sometimes they do not. I, after all, still do think with my own brain, and in the end- I am going to do whatever the hell I want to do anyway. Oh, did I forget to mention........ I am a completely uniquely open minded, and perhaps even brash individual. I have a nice little quote on my social media page that basically describes everything you need to know about me- "Some may say cold hearted, I think of it as brutally honest." This, in my personal view, is the absolutely most important quality of any book reviewer- true brutal honesty. No need to sugar coat your thoughts- just be out and proud with it, because that is what any good author truly appreciates. They don't want you to blow smoke up their ass- just be honest in your review. That said, I hope that by having this blog available, I am able to help other readers and even authors, just by giving them my own true words. So, to all you peeps, help me out by furthuring your own look of books by doing the same.

Love to all,
The Book Junkie

No comments:

Post a Comment