Friday, May 31, 2013

Torn, Book 1 of the Torn Series-- K.A. Robinson

Wow. Yep that is what I am saying about this book. It was so good, I could not put it down, hence me finishing it in just a few hours. It is just really that good. I loved, loved, loved this novel so much!!! It centers on a young college student, Chloe, and her struggle with following her heart to find love. The only problem being that she loves not one, but two guys. First, we have Drake, the tattooed bad ass rocker that she cannot seem to stay away from, nor can she keep from falling head over heels for him. Instant chemistry!! Then, there is Logan, her best friend since middle school- the boy who has secretly loved her all these years. I don't want to give away details, as I do not like spoilers, so I will only say a few vague things about the book. Even though I loved Chloe, I really just wanted to shake the shit out of her and tell her to get her head out of her ass about these two guys. Seriously, I cannot believe someone would be so wishy-washy about something like the hearts of two people who have done nothing but want her. That being said- I really did feel for her, as I felt my heart break sometimes in regards to her damaged and troubled past- but alas, that is all I am going to say about it........ 
I am about half way done with Book 2 of the series, Twisted- so I should finish it up here in a bit and cannot wait to report on it. So far, it is AWESOME, so if the second half is as good as the first- it is going to be great!! I am doing something major here and comparing this series to my all time favorite- Walking Disaster and Beautiful Disaster...... meaning that they are right up there with the greats. Highly, and I do mean extremely highly, recommended------ 5 glorious stars all the way!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment